Digital Photo Training sessions in our studio or outdoors in the Yorkshire area excellent for both aspiring and experienced photographers alike. We cover South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire and Derbyshire.
We offer bespoke Digital Photo Training on a 1 to 1 basis, giving you our complete attention on all the aspects of photography where you require training. Here are some of the most requested subjects that we cover from Novice to Semi-Professional. We are more than happy to discuss with you your requirements and create a bespoke training day for you.
Novice – basic skills set
- Understanding my camera settings
- Taking better pictures
- How to download and store images
- Basic image adjustments for printing
- Using manual and exposure compensation settings
- Using on camera flash
- Basics of studio lighting
- Setting up my computer
- Location portraits and using reflectors
- Photo editing
- Running a wedding business
- Running a portrait business
- Off camera flash
- Using portable lighting
- Enhanced retouching techniques
- Photographing models in the studio and on location.
1 to 1 half day bespoke digital photo training workshop starts as little as £295. If you require help with a certain subject that only requires an hour or two please contact us to see how we can help.
Contact us now by email or call on 0122 671 8329 for more information, or to book your digital photo training day.
“Explore. Create. Inspire.”
Digital Photo Training | Divers Photography